darthvader14darthvader14

Main News Art Reviews Stats

paint war-peter paint war-peter

huh?

there are a lot of things wrong with this game the first thing of al you can defeat a boss without shooting him when the boos stops shooting it crash out of himself and bulits are flying trough me ad my sides

Polygon Apocalypse Polygon Apocalypse

good

its a god game with good graphics but the gamplay is hurible

Doodle God Doodle God

AMAZING!!!!

its a very good game and there is nothing wrong with it!!!!
i,ve complete the whole game without using tips and that was very hard i have played it the hole day!!!!! :o keep up the good work the art was also very great!!!!

My Favorite Hentai vol1 My Favorite Hentai vol1

nice

the pictures are very nice the only thing is that it is a kind of short

DOWN DOWN

okay

its okay for a first game you can do something with the scores and work on a gilch i found musi and maybe you can try a background that wil make the game a little more intresting.

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

oke

oke its cool but there is a bad thing, you can,t safe it! the art is cool too

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

okay

the game was okay good is that it has medals good is that the art is cool bad is that there are to many bugs in this game usually i can jump trough bricks and i fall and i didn,t die you can work on that!

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

funny!

it was very funny and yes i played long :) because its raining outside:P good work people wil think to go outside now and you have not maked a simple thing of it! the art was realy cool to!
i know my english is realy bad

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

controls?

the art is oke its fun but the controls are very bad and that make playing this game very bad.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

hey!

i give you a 5/10 because the idea is not so oritgenal there are many games like this when you have to do someting with the gravity and there are one other reason i gived you a 5/10 is that in the background is notning and the art is easy ant not so special you better give a game more time the next time you make a game give more time to the art to give your game more specialety and than i can say wow you,ve worked on that (i know my english is bad)